Are you on the look out for this seasons hottest buys? Well, look no further!
Here is our stylists picks of what your wardrobe needs this summer!
1.Show off your shoulders. If you want to dress up your casual look, this is a super easy way. For evening glam – add a statement pair of earrings.
Images via Network Ten, Daily Mail and Gracia
2. Slides. Kiss goodbye to your thongs, it’s all about slides this summer. For a more classic look, keep the colours and details simple.
Images via Huffington Post & Sincerely Jules
3. Overalls. There is a saying ‘if you are wearing a trend a second time you shouldn’t be wearing it’…but, you were four when you wore these the first time, so that does count! Don’t write off the overalls, they are super stylish, and a great casual alternative to shorts. Give them a try, we promise you’ll love!
Image from Allwomenstalk
4. Statement Earrings. Don’t be afraid to go BIG with the earrings girls!!! Aim for a long, slim style to elongate your neck.
5. Sunnies. Take a step outside your ‘sunnies comfort zone’ and try a new style. The cats eye, the retro look…anything goes this season, as long as it’s big and bold!
Image Hello Magazine
6. Crochet. Add a little boho to your wardrobe, and kit yourself out in some super hot crochet pieces…think less nana’s dollies and more swit swoo!
Image from Watchabuy
If you need some help finding your Summer style, we can help you nail it in one of our 3hour Personal Styling Sessions (in Sydney and Melbourne). You won’t believe what we can achieve in the time! Read what others are staying about their sessions here.
Contact us to find out more, we can’t wait to help you shop up a storm!