Ruby Slippers Styling Academy brings you our Certification in Personal Styling, which includes our 6 week online Personal Stylist Training PLUS our One Day Practical Training.
This package is the enrollment into the online course & our one day practical training (selected cities available, see Personal Training Page for more information) .
Your training includes:
6 video modules covering key topics:
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Module 1- Life of a Stylist. Let us take your knowledge of brands and styles to the next level
- Module 2- Body shapes. Essential guide to identifying and dressing each body shape
- Module 3- Colour analysis. What season is your client and what colours should they wear?
- Module 4- Your client brief. Everything you need to know about your clients’ needs
- Module 5- How to run a wardrobe refresh session. Learn from industry experts- all you need to know
- Module 6- Shopping like a Stylist. Let us teach you everything we know about how to be a Personal Shopper
Accompanying worksheets, entry into closed facebook stylist community, support from your trainers and training documents.
You will receive practical, hands on training. It is the perfect compliment to the online theory course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Preparing for your client
- Step by step practical demonstration of running a Personal Styling session
- Mirror management
- Styling techniques
- Organising and planning your session
During this training you will asked to style a practice client, and will be putting all the styling knowledge you have into practice.
Laura and Rachel will provide you with immediate feedback after all practical sessions and exercises.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate in Personal Styling.
Who’s it for?
- Open to all ages, and genders
- No styling experience required
- Train directly with the Ruby Slippers Styling Team
- Practical, hands-on exercises
- Open, constructive feedback
- TRAIN WITH A PERSONAL STYLING AGENCY and learn all the skills you need to be a Personal Stylist
If you have any questions, please let us know email@example.com or call us on 0490 488 739